Montag, 14. Dezember 2009

with every heartbeat

so i don’t look back still i’m dying with every step i take but i don’t look back and it hurts with every heartbeat
very well done, robyn!

so, hey sweeties, there I'm back again. i hadn't a very,very spectacular (but good) weekend: the party in the studio b was good, after it i slept over at Isi. saturday i had to work from 2:30 pm to 8:30 (if you're curious, i'm selling soft-ice) and so i was very tired as i came back home and just watched the movie "keinohrhasen" with my family. sunday i did something for school and in the afternoon i cheered for my little brother P while he played hockey and later i went to a baskteballgame. the team from Oldenburg, which is called "EWE BASKETS", won...and so, i had lots of fun!
today was okay, in school i got a great grade in my maths test (normally i'm such a looser in maths!), but my bike went bust, now it has a flat tire. so, i have to take my mum's bike the next days...
this song just came to my mind again. i love Robyn's music, hope u'll do so, too! xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen