Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009

french, shopping and cold


i wasn't that wrong in my post yesterday, when i talked about the weather today. okay, there isn't snow, but it is getting cooolder and coooooooooolder! i like this weather when i'm only about 10 minutes outside, but after this it's too cold and i'm only freezing. uuuuuh! nevertheless i want the snow to come, because it's so beautiful.
anyway, my day today was good, at school my french class was fun (we got our grades and i succeeded :D), and in the afternoon i was in town for shopping and on the christmas market with my mum. i bought a big, cosy, white scarf and a grey basic top at h&m and a beautiful white shirt at zara (perhaps i'll post it another day, now i'm too tired. therefore you can see a picture of me, it's about three months old (when it was still warm...). so, i wish you sweet dreams! xxx Cathi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen